Hello! We are looking for enthusiastic AAT Apprentices to join the team at Kinder Pocock.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop with one of the top digital accountancy firms in Herefordshire.
Reasons to join Kinder Pocock as an AAT Apprentice:
Huge opportunities to develop:
- Jo Russell joined us as an AAT apprentice, and is now a senior client manager, with only 2 more ACCA exams to go! She practically runs the business!
A chance to learn about every aspect of an accountancy firm:
- as we’re a small firm, you will be involved in all departments, our last apprentice even got involved with marketing and running events.
A warm family environment:
- we take care of our team, and provide access to medical cover and mental health support
Access to the cutting edge of technology:
- we’re known as pace setters in the global accountancy community, always researching and learning new solutions to help our clients
Recognition of your skills:
- 2 of our previous apprentices have won Apprentice awards at Herefordshire and Ludlow College, and Joanna was a finalist in the Employee of the year at the Herefordshire Business Awards.
An opportunity to join an award-winning team!
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll progress at your pace, but alongside your AAT work, you’ll be involved in:
- Lots of training: to make sure you’re up to speed with the way we work
- Bookkeeping: using Xero and Dext
- Business admin: including answering the phone, scanning and digital filing
- Simple accounts preparation: you’ll continue to learn, and move onto more complex accounts as you progress
- Talking to clients: including asking for information, taking calls and passing information onto the team
- Supporting the team: you’ll be an integral part of the team, and helping and supporting us to make sure we’re all delivering the best possible client experience
What you’ll bring:
- An open mind, and enthusiasm to learn
- Good tech skills, including Google Workplace, and good use of apps and devices
- AAT level 2 or 3
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good Maths and English grades at GCSE or A Level
How to apply:
- We have a super Hiring Process, which you can find on our Careers Page.
- The first thing to do is complete our online application form, including a video and your CV.
- We can’t wait to hear from you!