**This position has been filled**
Kinder Pocock are growing, and on the look out for motivated cloud accountants to join our small team.
What is a cloud accountant?
We’re 100% digital, meaning that everything we do is online. Another term for online is “cloud”.
You’ll be spending all your time working in a secure online “cloud” environment, so it’s massively important that you’re up to speed with technology, and love learning new softwares.
What will you get?
We’re all about a happy, positive team. We know a happy team results in happy clients! So we’re keen to make sure you’re well looked after, in a welcoming family environment. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Flexible/part time hours
- Lots of training and support
- A happy family environment
- Access to the cutting edge of digital accountancy
- Regular updates on the latest apps including Xero, Dext, Chaser and many more
- Your ideas listened to and implemented
- Huge opportunities to develop and grow
- Fabulous offices in the middle of Hereford
- A different way of doing things
- Private medical cover, including access to mental health counsellors
- Fun socials, and access to industry events
- Full or part time hours (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Salary £20k to £25k
What will you bring?
We believe in working hard, and having a positive attitude. Skills can be taught.
It’s also hugely important that you believe in our Core Values and enjoy working as part of a team.
So here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to embrace change and innovate
- Enthusiasm of learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues and clients
- Curious mind
- Passion to do the very best for our clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible work ethic
What will you be doing?
We’re a small team, so you’ll learn so much across our firm. You’ll mainly be supporting our client managers in the following areas:
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Drafting business and personal tax returns for review
- Management reporting using our online software (Xero and Spotlight)
- Xero healthchecks for clients
- Xero and other app support for clients
- Payroll processing
- VAT returns
- Speaking regularly to clients
Experience and skills we need:
- Experience in Xero and Google Workspace
- Accounts production experience for all business types
- Payroll experience
- VAT experience
- Strong IT skills
Why work for Kinder Pocock?
We’re a small and happy team, so you’ll get a huge amount of experience across the business.
Training and development is encouraged.
We have a reputation globally for being at the cutting edge of the accountancy profession, always innovating and looking forward
We’ve won multiple awards for our use of technology, client care, COVID19 care amongst other things!
We have clients across the globe, and we’re happy for you to work remotely, but we also have fab offices in the middle of Hereford.
Accountancy can be seen as a little dull, but we’re not boring, never dull. We work hard and have a lot of fun too!
How to apply:
The first thing to do is complete our online application form, which also asks for a 3 minute video.
We’ll then get in touch to take you through the next stages.
We can’t wait to meet you!