The team at Kinder Pocock are growing and looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team.
Client care is at the centre of all that we do here at Kinder Pocock, and we are looking for a superstar to join our team and care for our clients and their needs.
We’re all about a happy team, and you will be a huge part of that, managing the team, and looking out for everyone’s welfare, as well as making sure deadlines and workloads are managed effectively.
You’ll also be supporting Sharon our MD in nurturing and growing the firm.
What we offer:
- Flexible/part time hours
- Lots of training and support
- A happy family environment
- Access to the cutting edge of digital accountancy
- Regular updates on the latest apps including Xero, Dext, Chaser and many more
- Your ideas listened to and implemented
- Huge opportunities to develop and grow
- Fabulous offices in the middle of Hereford
- A different way of doing things
- Private medical cover, including access to mental health counsellors
- Fun socials, and access to industry events
What you will bring:
- Logical planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to embrace change and innovate
- Enthusiasm of learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues and clients
- Curious mind
- Passion to do the very best for our clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible work ethic
Check out our Core Values as it’s essential that these resonate with you.
Experience and skills we need:
- 2 years’ practice experience but an open mind to do things differently
- Experience managing a team
- Strong IT skills, working experience of Google Workspace would be desirable
- Annual accounts experience including FRS102A and FRS105
- Management reporting, budgets and cashflows
- Working knowledge of taxes including IT, CT, VAT, PAYE, CGT, IHT
How to apply:
The first thing to do is complete our online application form, which also asks for a 3 minute video.
We’ll then get in touch to take you through the next stages.
We can’t wait to meet you!